Friday, July 13, 2012


Flutter By (above) is another old photo, just re-visioned late last night. In this case, as opposed to what happened with yesterday's, the original still does not really appeal to me. However, I'm saving the original version as I see possbilities for other croppings and fantasy manipulations of its rain drop wet petals.

For instance, here's another I did last night that I'm not sure about yet (named Seeking the Sun for now):


I rarely work in such pale colors and like the effect. I'm just not sure of the composition or focus. I may start from the original again (saving this version) and see if I can't get the same pale water color effect, yet still maintain a bit more clarity. Anyway, I share it now to illustrate how this particular rain wet blossom triggers lots of ideas for re-visioning.

OK, since I've done so much talking about the original here it is, untitled:


It just never really appealed to me this way (other than for those big rain drops), yet once I start fooling around with it ....

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home