Saturday, July 14, 2012


Solitary (above) is a new version made today of a two year old photo. Intriguing how it took being in much the same place emotionally and objectively as I was back then to bring out what I'd never quite gotten to in the original version.

Below is another taken that same day, Premonition. In this instance, it's an even more extensive re-visioning.


Some premonitions just don't get through at the time. Only in retrospect; which makes them, well, just sad memories I suppose.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home