Thursday, July 5, 2012

By the end yesterday of one of many long sessions of blog maintenance, up-dating, and record-keeping, I knew I'd be ready to start posting again today. Though I wasn't quite sure then or this morning what photo(s) to share. So I just now opened a file at random and started looking.

The two pictures I've picked to share from that folder were both taken in the fall of 2009. I don't think they're much to call home about, but something about them has always tickled me. Especially the one above, "Distant Cousin." That splash of orange, sort of peeking out from behind a welter of pink flowers ... I was tempted to call the picture "Orange Sheep" but thought that was really stretching it.

"Galactic Expansion" (immediately above) resembles, to my eye at least, what a galaxy could look like from a great distance: lots of suns in the various stages of collapse, radiant fullness, and birth as the entire galaxy goes on expanding.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home