Thursday, June 21, 2012



The above new photo is called "Pin Wheel."  Yeah, I know, more flower centers.  :-)  And I just posted it today to my other blog, in different colors. Here's the link to see that one, called "End of the Dance," which I think I actually like more:

This blog is still giving me fits to post to.  And although my other blog seemed OK today, I'm not all that sanguine about it.  Yesterday it was "normal" to post to, but later in the afternoon when I checked something, coding had clearly gone awry in a few places.  I feel like I have a cyber-stalker, messing with my blogs.  How's that for paranoia? Actually, blogger may be fine-tuning their new system which then effects the jury rigging I've done in the meantime. Sigh. At least the few brain cells I have left are getting regular work outs.  P.S. I take it back, I'm not enjoying the mental exercise.  Every single time I "publish" something else shows up wrong (i.e., not as drafted and viewed in Preview).  Then I fix it, and something else shows up wrong ... gack!  So please forgive any odd formatting.  I have tried to fix it more than a dozen times and different errors show up each time on publishing.

Not to end on that note, I think I like not being able to get in a large title above the top photo on a post, as I'd been doing until all this posting trouble started.  It's sort of nice to see the photo first, unannounced by words.

* * * *
NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. 
* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home