Tuesday, July 17, 2012


Journey to the Center of the Earth is a big title for a little flower photo. I am always delighted to see these tiny white flowers and was tickled to get this down into the center shot. Ultimately, this old photo is not one of my better efforts. I could wish the patches of dark in the greenery were better balanced visually (i.e. the one in the lower right would ideally curve outward similarly to the one in the upper left). But I still enjoy looking into that unfurling center and pondering.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home