Tuesday, July 31, 2012


Night Light is another in that brand new batch of photos I've been posting from the past couple of days. Also one that I've clearly indulged in reversing the colors and extensive cropping. It's actually the center of a dying blush colored rose. I really liked the shapes but until I tried reversing (and slightly saturating) the colors it just sort of sat on my screen saying "Well, so what?" Now it has a little "ooomph," IMHO.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home