Monday, July 23, 2012


Storm Tossed is literally of post-storm tumbled canna leaves. I took it about two and a half years ago in that stand of cannas I keep talking about on this blog. The only thing I did to it today was to color-saturate it a wee bit and work on the crop slightly.

Here's one of a canna blossom, taken in that same stand about a week earlier. It always makes me smile when I come across it, and the title reveals why: Goatee:

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home