Friday, July 20, 2012

Lion Dance is one of those pix I really don't think is all that interesting to anyone but me. And I'm not even sure why I am drawn enough to post this almost three year old photo today. It may very well have to do with the symbolic association of lions to the sun. Given I just now finished a post to my dreams & poetry blog with some clear sun imagery, I would not be surprised if my right brain weren't still playing around with those sorts of images.

This stand of cannas that I took this in has just been fenced off as it's by our pool and by law pools have to be totally fenced. Sigh. Guess I'll have to find some creative ways of including the white (rod iron?) fence in photos, or stick my camera between the bars (awkward!), or go through the trouble of getting inside to take unobstructed pictures of these flowers and their leaves. Unless and until, I can fool around with the many, many photos I already have of this stand of cannas.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home