Sunday, July 22, 2012


Here's a photo from April of 2011, named Lending An Ear. Don't have much to say about it except that I enjoy looking at the shapes of leaves like these. I tend to think of them as elephant ears, which if true would certainly make for capacious listening.

I should probably take this picture back to the original and start over. I might be able to avoid some of the painting-out I had to do back when I first took it, now that I'm a little more experienced with the various editing programs I have and their functions. Also, I could probably improve a bit on the crop (that white space in the upper left jumps out at me more than it used to). But I'd rather just leave this photo be and enjoy the colors and shapes, as they are. A friend used to call poems she just had no heart or inclination left to work on "flawed jems." I'd say this applies here, with the emphasis on "flawed."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home