Wednesday, August 1, 2012


The Heart of the Matter is another of that recent batch I just took. I hadn't realized the garden had just been watered as all the rest of the photos I took up til then had been in bright sun, and any water drops had dried off. So I was a little surprised to see tiny drops in this picture once it was up on my screen. It was one of those I had to take at a distance because I could not get in close, intending to crop. What drew me to this rose center was the contrast between the unruly seeds and the somewhat orderly surrounding petals. And that's what prompted me to keep changing the colors and saturation until a really good contrast appeared.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home