Sunday, September 30, 2012


Baiting the Beauty and the other two below, are brand new photos. I had a lovely time by our memorial rose garden the day before yesterday. It was in just the right light so I even managed to take some straight forward shots of our early fall roses (one is below). Then even resisted the lure later to crop down to and fool with all of their fascinating centers. (Though I make no promise that I won't make other versions at another time of some of the decent straightforward shots I caught.)

This next one is Velveteen Dreams:


And this last is One Eye on Autumn. I may eventually (when I have the patience) color out that little slim pointy dash of leaf outside the lower right corner of the rose. Though I suspect it may actually provide a visual balance to the little branches coming out from behind the rose. In any event, I can always revert to the original if I don't like the change.


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home