Thursday, October 4, 2012


The original of Casting a Glamour, above, is over three years old. I just re-colored it this morning.

Dinner Now Serving, below, is another from that same batch of old photos. Those huge dark-tipped stamens seem not only to welcome but demand being fed from. Sadly, we don't have these amazing flowers in our garden every season. Someone once called them Easter Lilies. Though I'm not sure that's what they're actually called it certainly seems appropriate.

Although I've still got a lot to learn about photography, I've advanced some in the three years since taking these. I also have a camera with a higher pixel number. (That lower pixel count of my old camera has limited severely how much I can crop from these pictures before they go wonky looking.) I hope these blossoms show up again. I'd love, quite literally, to take another shot at pictures of them.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home