Monday, October 1, 2012


Green Glamazon, and the other two below, are in the same batch I posted from yesterday. There's something about the petal "textures" of this particular kind of rose that leads me down more than usually intriguing paths when I edit. Though to look at one "live" it doesn't appear to have quite as much variety within each petal.

Defiance below, is another shot of the same rose as in "Green Glamazon." And those "textures" are even more apparent here:


And finally below, Free at Last. This is clearly a familar way I work with my blossom photos, but how can I resist that fabulous rose center? (Not to mention that the background in the full rose picture is distracting and can't be cropped out in any satisfying way.)


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home