Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Regretful above, and the other below, are both from that new folder of pictures I took a couple of days ago. They were just edited this morning and are of the same batch of roses but from different angles.

And this is Lingering Late:


Not sure I've yet begun to find that new "visual vocabulary" I've been yearning for, but at least I'm entertaining myself as I go through this clearly rather nostalgic mood.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home