Saturday, January 5, 2013


Between the Devil & the Deep Blue is another old picture, just re-worked last night. I was hunched over my computer screen, going through folder after folder of photos. Editing those that drew my eye, but discarding almost all of the attempts. When this one finally resulted I decided I'd go with it for today's post. Though I'm not really content with it, it's by far the most interesting of what I produced last night. It's also one of those I think that supports what a friend said decades back on viewing my watercolors, that I should have been a textile designer. Another friend later said I should have been insulted at that comment. Well I wasn't and I'm not, no matter the message behind the comment. I've seen some intriguing designs on clothing and other materials. "Art" can show up in all sorts of places, not just on gallery walls.

By the way, I'm not really complaining about last night's rather unproductive "post production" session. I rarely work in the evenings, but it was my bithday and it felt like a little gift to indulge myself in a second computer session for the day.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home