Thursday, January 3, 2013

WHAT'S GIRL TO DO?


What's A Girl To Do? is a recent re-working of a three and a half year old photo (one of my earliest efforts). Again, it's one I'd never been "over the moon" about but did not delete because something called to me from within it. In its original version it's also a possible Page of Cups for my Found Tarot deck. In any case, after this editing session I was glad I'd held on to the photo all this time.

I read in a recent digital photography newsletter to forget deleting photos. I've weeded out my photo folders periodically out of simple necessity: my 13 year old computer couldn't handle so many files. However, now that my new quad core (!) computer will be up and running soon, I'll have the option to hold on to even more pictures. Mixed blessing. I already sometimes feel overwhelmed by the thousands I have saved, and the on-going challenge of organizing things so retrieval of any particular one is reasonably easy. I hasten to add: these should be the worse problems I ever have. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home