Sunday, June 2, 2013


Mayan Mashup is yet another version of the photo I posted here yesterday, as are the other two below. This is one of those rare results that when it showed up on my screen delighted me. I went through color inverting and re-inverting, rotating, trying many filters and colors, and ultimately applied two filters one over the other (which is in addition to the filter used in the version I started from). It's quite literally a mashup. Not that the other two below aren't. They each went through a lengthy process to end up where they are.

This version below is Summer of the Treehouse:


And this last one is The Centre Cannot Hold:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home