Monday, June 3, 2013

The four image (not photo) series below is called "HORSES OF THE ANCIENT ELEMENTS." Below each image is its particular name. I did not set out with a series in mind. It just grew out of fooling around with an old, very simple white page/black pen sketch of mine of only a horse head, no other details. I wanted to do some trial learning with my new Photoshop Elements program and the initial result was the second horse below ("Sea Diver"). Then I wanted to see what a really warm color in a different version would look like and I was off and running (if you'll pardon the pun). By the way, I wanted to post these as one large "tile" -- i.e., a square within which each quarter was filled by a different horse. But just how I might do that in this blogger program totally eluded me and I don't have the time this morning to keep trying to figure it out. Just dealing with the various automatic insertions and deletions of html coding when working with images in blogger is nearly worth my sanity on some mornings.


"SUN CATCHER"



"SEA DIVER"



"NEW WIND"



"SAFE HAVEN"

Okey dokey, just could not let it go without trying all four as a "tile." So I went to MS Paint program and pasted one up. Here 'tis:


P.S. Just in case, FYI the four ancient elements are fire, water, air, and earth.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.
* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home