Friday, September 20, 2013

LABYRINTH

Labyrinth (4-24-13) is a few months old, and just edited this morning. (It's actually the sixth version I've made from the same original picture.) I didn't do any distorting with photoshop filters. All its shapes and proportions are in the original rose center photo, nor did I color invert it. Though I clearly applied a few other sorts of filters to get the outlines and little bits of texture, and fussed with the colors. I actually like these colors, as opposed to my usual blue/purple leaning. Guess I'm in an autumn state of mind. Also, this is another of those pix that looks better bigger (especially the little details), so just click on it and in most browsers you'll get a larger version.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home