Sunday, September 15, 2013

REST STOP, & HEART HAUNTING

Rest stop (9-15-13) above, was just taken and worked on this morning. For some reason I find the curves of these plastic chairs intriguing. And there are plenty of them around the retirement community I live in, such as this one awaiting a visit from someone on the way to or from the elevator (which is just to the back of the viewer in this shot).

And Heart Haunting (9-15-13) below, is in the same batch as the above photo. It's clearly more my leaning these days. I.e., to use photos as templates for the imaginings they trigger.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home