Monday, November 11, 2013

DEFIANCE; & THE UNIVERSE NEXT DOOR

Defiance (10-1-11) above, is from one of those old folders of pix to which I keep returning, but I just messed with it yesterday.

The Universe Next Door (10-1-11) below, is from that same folder of pix and of the same rose center, and also re-worked yesterday. 

I'm being strongly drawn to bright, even neon-like colors again. I've been resisting that urge. Yes, I have, even given the number of bright colored pix on this blog to the contrary. You wouldn't want to see what my folders are crammed with or my recycle bin. But, heck, as I said recently I'm fortunate to answer pretty much only to myself here. And as I said once before on this blog (mostly to myself, I hasten to add), what's wrong with the possibilities of the palettes computer programs offer? Therefore, these intensely colored pix today.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home