Sunday, November 10, 2013

HARVEST SUN; & THE DAWNING

Harvest Sun (11-9-13) above, is from that brand new folder of pix mentioned here in yesterday's post. I just edited it and the below picture, The Dawning (11-9-13), today.

As usual I had great fun applying Photoshop filters and then cropping and rotating, and playing with colors. Though I fussed with the focus, trying both softer and crisper, I couldn't really improve it. I'm only half joking when I say that I hope that vague dissatisfaction I have with the focus on these is due to my advancing cataracts. Anyway, S.A.D. (Seasonal Affect Disorder) has me in its grip, as well as my usual waxing gibbous moon wonkies, so working on these pix was even more of a treat than usual.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home