Wednesday, June 11, 2014

MAGENTA MORNING

It would probably take less typing to simply note when a photo I post here is not from the same years old folder :-D. You know, the one "Magenta Morning" (9-13-10 10002e) is from and so many other recent posts. Anyway, I've never been happy with the angle from which I shot these roses. In my defense, that little bud between the two foremost open roses showed up much more "live" and I'd thought it would balance the arrangement. I finally settled with the effect of overall outlining in Photoshop as I so like the color of these roses. They've been difficult roses to photograph over the seasons, due to how tightly they grow in a bunch, and to the bush's placement in the garden. (There's only so much Photoshopping I'm willing to do on a realistic photo. Abstracts? Well, that's a completely different story.) But I do keep trying to get decent pix of them, and not only due to their delicious color. They were planted in memory of a woman I liked very much.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home