Friday, June 13, 2014

PLAY OF LIGHT; & LIGHT FALL

"Play of Light" (6-3-14 001v3) above, is a new photo, just cropped a wee bit and converted to black and white yesterday. It may look familiar as I've posted other shots of this view on our grounds. It's one of my many favorites around here; one of those that catches my eye, again and again. This time I'd hoped to capture the lovely pale blue color of those agapanthus at full bloom in the mid distance. But there was a bit too much bright sunlight on them. That, however, made for nice crisp contrasts in the pic overall when changed to black and white. However, the color version below, "Light Fall" (6-3-14 001v2) is fine, too, I think:

However, I lean towards the black and white.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home