Saturday, February 21, 2015

LIGHTING UP THE NIGHT

"Lighting Up the Night" (11-24-09 8279[for blogger]) is a very old pic I just reclaimed this morning. I was delighted to finally decide those stepping stones (left and upper left) are OK. But, of course as my luck would have it, this then turned out to be one of those pix blogger just won't load as I see it in my other programs. So I had to darken the midtones even more so that all the background stuff wouldn't take over when viewed in this blog. As I see it in this post, it now looks the way I want it to. But I still can't rest assured that anyone else will see this pic on their screens as I've intended it to appear. Maybe, as I've said before, the problem is with my monitor and/or color settings. Ack. Frustrating to say the least. I guess I should be grateful this discrepancy doesn't crop up frequently, as I really haven't the patience or the inclination to try to figure out how to fix it. If there even is a fix...

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home