Friday, April 17, 2015

GARDEN GOSSIP

I thought it was time for a realistic pic, so here's a brand new version of an old photo, "Garden Gossip" (5-9-12 11934v2a). I also made an abstract of a slightly different shot of just the center of the larger rose in this pic. But will save that for posting some other time. As for "Garden Gossip," I've had the original photo hanging around waiting for the will and energy to take on the challenge of a difficult crop and considerable clean up.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home