Saturday, April 18, 2015

Notice of Blogging Break; SEEDING THE NIGHT (photomorph)

Before posting my pic for today (below) I should say that it's my last posting for a while. I'm taking a spring break from blogging. Oh, I'll keep writing my dream poems and working on pix, for sure. And reading and answering comments and emails about my blogs or otherwise. I just want to free up some time for other things that are pressing right now. Don't know how long I'll be on a blogging break. Depends on how everything goes. Now to the post:

"Seeding the Night" (5-9-12 11935v10) seems like an appropriately titled pic for my last post for a little while. Maybe it will seed some good ideas and, better yet, lots of fruitful activity during my spring break. It's clearly been heavily fudged with in Photoshop, even beginning to go really wonky. But working with a blur filter rescued it, ultimately making those swirly streaks into interesting vapor-like trails. This pic, BTW, illustrates what I most enjoy about the effect of the "surface blur" filter. Sometimes fine tuning of the filter's effect adds a sense of depth to a pic.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home