Friday, February 17, 2017

HOVERING

"Hovering" (2-13-17 022v2) was fussed into shape a couple days ago from a brand new pic. Sadly, I won't get to see this view (fogged in or not) for a while, as we're due to have five days in a row of rain. So, no long walks to the beach overlook where I took this pic and spend several days a week writing, snapping pix, and sometimes just wool gathering or playing my walking stick flute or chatting with a friend. But mostly, I'll miss the long walk there and back. That walk's become as central to most of my days as working every day on pix and posting them here, and writing and posting a poem on my dreams&poetry blog. Ah well, I'll find some way to amuse my little child inside whose already pouting at the thought of not being able to go out and play today. When I was much younger, I used to love to walk in the rain. I'd just put on my rain slicker and off I'd go. But it's not something I can handle now with a walker (with my walking stick on board, as well). And forget squishy shoes! BTW, this is one of those pix that looks better in a larger version, so if you're interested, just click on the pic. (Those are the Channel Islands just barely peeking through the fog on the horizon.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home