Saturday, February 18, 2017

WHEN LEOPARD'S CHANGE THEIR SPOTS

"When Leopard's Change Their Spots" (1-30-17 015v2h) was just morphed now from a rather new pic. Had a devil of a time deciding on which to post of the many versions I made this morning from the original. Each would quickly appeal to me and then as quickly become way too problematic for me to feel like posting. As for this one, I do like it most, but feel it's rather too much like others in this vein I've made in the past. (I.e, in style: relying heavily on the glowing edges filter for its effect.) But, hey, what's wrong with the familiar? Not a thing, ultimately. So, here 'tis, with the wish, though, that leopard's could occasionally thoroughly morph their spots. (BTW, I wish that as much for my own nature as anyone else's, maybe even more so.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home