Thursday, August 17, 2017

FLIGHT OF THE HAWK

"Flight of the Hawk" (8-15-17 003v3f) was morphed yesterday from a day's old version of a new pic. I've been rather enamored of this photo and its versions, which is not an unusual thing for me. I get "caught" on a pic, and sometimes a folder of photos. I don't think I've ever consciously identified what the hook is for any particular pic or pix. I just have great fun seeing where their shapes and colors will take me. I'm not surprised "hawk" was suggested to me by this one. When I was at the beach overlook park today I wondered when I might see a hawk again. Probably not 'til next spring, I'd imagine. BTW, this pic reminds me of what it felt like the time a hawk flew over my head from behind so close that it could have taken my cap off.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home