Wednesday, August 16, 2017

NUEVA SONRISA

"Nueva Sonrisa" (8-15-17 003v3c) was just now morphed from that new pic I've been fooling with I took only two days ago. It just keeps calling me back ... There's an awful lot of editing beneath this result. The newest thing I've been trying is to drastically adjust the gauges within the "paint daubs" filter. BTW, in titling it I was fooling with emphasizing that sort of pendant coral/orange breast shape. But the mountains (the green shapes that cup it [you should pardon the unintended pun]) also jump out at me. So I decided to leave it to the viewer to make what they will of this new sunrise. And since I so often complain about issues I have with pix I post, I should note that I'm very happy with this one. In fact, don't see one thing to pick at. Kinda scary to say that. I can just imagine a viewer then setting about to very readily give it a negative critiquing. But, nu? I like it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home