Saturday, September 2, 2017

BLUE TO THE MAX (Ganesh pic)

Another Ganesh as part of my celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi: "Blue to the Max" (in Ganesh folder, 001v2d). It was just fussed out of a very similar older version of a pic of mine of one of my Ganesh figurines. I've posted other versions of this pic and other pix of this figurine, as well. I initially took this one into the orange-red range as that's His favorite color. But I just couldn't rest with it there. I think even Deities must occasionally get very blue given how we humans behave all too often. And this human is about as blue today as one can get over her own and everyone else's behaviors, so I think sweet Ganesh will forgive me even if I am projecting onto Him.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home