Thursday, August 30, 2018

PLAIT DATE

"Plait Date" (9-15-16 012v3) was just fixed up from an old version made from my original pic, taken three years ago. I've probably posted a different shot/version almost identical to this one that I took/made back then. But as I compare the two on my computer screen today, I like this one more. It's messier -- more shadows across the main palm frond created by some wind action. Making the idea of it looking like hair needing a combing and braiding, all the more reasonable. All I did to it today was fuss at the color/contrast a wee bit and adjust the crop ever so slightly. And, yeah, I managed to get out of that folder of pix I've been wallowing around in for days. Now maybe my mood will follow out of that wallow. LOL! Unintended rhyme, but it does say what I want it to.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home