Sunday, September 2, 2018

WHAT IT'S ABOUT ... KNOT!

"What It's About ... Knot!" (9-15-16 005v3) was morphed some time ago from a two year-old pic of mine. This is that jacaranda I often stand beneath and take pix of its branches. Haven't done so recently. Walks are just too hard and I harbor my energy to be sure I get where I need to (usually to shop in a market in I.V.). I have another version I made this morning of this same pic/crop. But it's rather dark in feel (tentatively titled "The Devil's Workshop"). So I thought rather than further encourage/support my miserable mood, I'd post this lighter pic. However, I don't think this one is any great shakes. Honestly, I've yet to get a pic of this tree that really gets across what I feel when I stand beneath it. But I'll keep trying, I'm sure. On some walk when I'm either in better shape, or don't have any particular goal in mind that needs to be met ... other than enjoying the day and the sights.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home