Tuesday, February 12, 2019

NOSTALGIA

"Nostalgia" (4-16-14 008v3) is another re-post, from October of 2013. And I still like how it puts me in mind of a hand-tinted daguerreotype. Though I still also have a wee bit of problem with how that yellow stands out. Well, once I have a good pic editing program on my new computer I can try toning that area down. However, I'm really beginning to see how the time for fudging at a pic may really be past. I had a friend many, many years ago (my one and only truly helpful poetry teacher) who claimed some artistic efforts always remain "flawed gems." :-) Then there's that Japanese aesthetic I've shared here many times that at one level says: nothing's perfect. (The other two levels are: nothing lasts, and nothing's finished.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home