Monday, February 11, 2019

THE NEST

"The Nest" (8-18-18 d&p, 8-17-18 017v2 adobe) was posted on my dreams&poetry blog late this summer, taken on one of my increasingly rare long walks. I have not given up on taking those walks again; it's just going to take time, and the advent of warmer weather. Yeah, the chill never bothered me in winters here before. But I wasn't on my way to 76 and I do think I'm becoming ever more sensitive to colder temperatures. But to this pic: as I've said here many, many times I love these sorts of tree roots. And have gazillions of pix of them. On my old computer: yup, still haven't gotten my 13,000 pix copied over to this new 'puter. I copied the blogger posting coding for this one which is how I can have it appear in a new post here. (That's what I've been doing with all the re-posts of pix I've been making since getting this new 'puter.)

In the meantime, I've also been having fun taking print screens of pix on my blogs that I like. Cropping off all the extraneous stuff using Windows 10 Photos program, then fooling around with them further with other editing functions this program offers. "Photos" in Windows 10 isn't at all sophisticated. (Boy, do I miss MS Picture Manager! But, from the research I've done, it'd be worth my sanity to download it.) However, "Photos" is allowing me to have pix of my own on my logged-in screen again. And a little bit of fun seeing what I can accomplish with a bare bones editing program, by combining and re-combining effects offered, etc.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home