Thursday, June 27, 2019

"WAVE BYE-BYE..."

"Wave Bye-Bye..." (11-24-17 004v3[2]) is almost two years old. I just slightly cropped it today at its bottom edge and that's it. It'll probably be just another couple weeks (at the most) and I'll be making it to these well-manicured front gardens once again on my resumed long walks. It's a challenge not only to hear but to respect the clues I get about how far I can reasonably walk. On my last walk (the day before yesterday) I had some hesitation about going that one block further so I could sit under my favorite old willow for the first time in over a year. So, rather than respect that hesitation, I pushed and regretted it -- lotsa right knee pain the next day. Well, as the cliche goes, live and learn (and I'll add, learn again and again and again ... :-D).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home