Thursday, October 10, 2019

AUTUMN PEEKS OUT

"Autumn Peeks Out" (ss-many 1-25-19[38]) was just morphed from a very old version of an even older photo of mine. It's one of those I mentioned in my pic comments yesterday, that always ask to be experimented with when I come across them. See that number 38 in the parentheses after the title? The indicates there have been 37 previous versions. (Not all saved, but I worked on that many. Fortunately, the computer program does the numbering automatically.) BTW, if I had to choose which is my favorite season, it would be fall. Which is probably why as I tortured this pic it kept calling out to have its colors moved a bit closer to autumn's.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home