Sunday, October 13, 2019

DEN OF THE RED FOX

"Den of the Red Fox" (7-6-09 3376ev5[3]) was just morphed from an already much fussed with very old pic of mine. Kinda, sorta like it. Wish it weren't so cropped down in size but that's the breaks. Cropping's how I got to a version I began to like and felt was worth editing at all. But I'm left with a little pic I can't make any larger -- all those tiny wonky boxes start showing up. I have it up on my windows homepage using the "Tile" option. It's OK, but I'd have much rather chosen "Fill" (fill the screen), to show the design more fully than "Tile" (screen filled with smallish versions) or "Center" (small single version) can. But "Fill" just fills the screen with wonky little boxes, as I'd thought it might.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home