Thursday, October 17, 2019

CANNA STAND THE HEAT? GET OUTTA THE KITCHEN

Please forgive that title. Could not resist it. BTW,"Canna Stand the Heat? Get Outta the Kitchen" (ss-310-15-19[31]) is an old photo I've probably posted here years ago. I just renamed it today. (It would be a tremendous chore to find out what I originally named it. Besides, I get a chuckle out of this new name.) I've always liked this pic as I do many of my much older pix. So I've begun print-screening them to a photo file when I come across them on either my dreams&poetry blog or here, so that I can share them again. Maybe doing so will eventually inspire me to produce more interesting new pix and pic versions. If not, at least I can enjoy looking at them again. (Even as I resist picking at them to "improve" them. As I did at first with today's pic. But I stopped myself and went back to the pic in the print screen copy.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home