Wednesday, October 16, 2019

LOOKING AHEAD

"Looking Ahead" (ss-3 10-15-19[22]) is a very old pic of mine that I've always liked. I'd archived it a couple years back when my old computer just couldn't handle all the pix I had on it at the time. I now have all those archives on this newer computer. Not to mention I've been going through piles and piles (i.e., years and years worth) of paper copies of my dreams&poetry blog posts, which consist of a pic and a poem on each. (Most are being put in "the round file" now, but some are still worth saving, IMHO.) In this weeding out I'm coming across photos I'd plumb forgotten about. Today's being one of them. I may like it so much largely because I'm reminded of the day in that park in Solvang when I took the photo. One of the nicest days ever. As I just said to a friend about that day, all was right with the world.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home