Friday, October 18, 2019

YOU CANNA HIDE FROM ME

"You Canna Hide From Me" (ss-3 10-15-19[32]) ... OK, OK, so I'm still punning on the name of this kind of flora (canna lilies, i.e., see yesterday's post). This ole lady's gotsta find her fun where she can! Anyway, as I've said here recently, I'm working with many old pix of mine I'm stumbling across while doing other sorts of pic and poem work. This is a very old photo. The canna stand it was taken in is now a sad reminder of its former self. Maybe it's just aged out, like me. But I suspect it's a lack of water and proper care. As I've also said here, some time ago, I'm all the more grateful to have pix of the stand when it was really quite something to behold.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home