Sunday, July 10, 2011

A JANUARY FALL


This is a sight that in my naivete I did not believe I'd see again once I'd moved to California. (I was a life-long resident of New York City until 3-1/2 years ago.) So I was particularly delighted the day I came across a tree on our grounds whose leaves had turned bright red. In January not fall, but still, red! Of course, I now know this is not an uncommon sight here. However, I still enjoy trying to capture "fall" leaves. One of my fondest childhood memories is of family car rides upstate just to view the gorgeous colors of the changing leaves in autumn.

This pic, too, will be in my up-coming July photo exhibit.

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home