Sunday, August 21, 2011

MAGIC WAND and DARK MEMORIES


"Magic Wand" was in my July 24th exhibit. This is one of the first sights one sees on coming inside the front gate of the retirement community where I live. I've taken many pix of it in various lights and seasons. I especially love that tree, the curve of that heavily pruned limb. Maybe someday I'll write a poem about the magic of its graceful survival. (I've mentioned here before how residents maintain various sections of our grounds' gardens. The one beneath this tree is Benny's gift to us.)

Here's an entirely different take on that tree, titled "Dark Memories":


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home