Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THE STORM LIFTS, DUSTING OFF THE DAY and STIRRING THE POT


The first above is "The Storm Lifts." All three of the photos posted today were taken the winter before last outside the Elephant Bar Restaurant. I don't even know how many times I've cropped and re-cropped these pix. Each one has so many different ways they could be presented, emphasizing different sections of the wider view. (To my disappointment, none work as the full landscape scenes I took.)

Here's "Dusting Off the Day":


And here's "Stirring the Pot":


Not only composition issues have troubled me with this pic series, but focus. And that's a oombination of my lack of tech knowledge and the limits of my inexpensive camera. However, at least for my own purposes I feel I've caught something of that amazing sky that evening. BTW, I did not manipulate the color in any of these. This is how the sky was.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home