Monday, August 15, 2011

LATE BLOOMER


I was bored this morning looking at the same old pix. Mostly because I've been through the thousands preparing for that exhibit I just had. So I thought I should try making some new versions from the category I have named "needs editing." "Late Bloomer" resulted after making a try with a few other pix there. It had been sitting in "needs editing" for much longer even than the push for the exhibit.

The title refers not only to the pic being of an old rose still unfolding new petals, but to how long it took for me to settle on a final version of the pic. (Not to mention a certain personal identification with that old rose.) I like how it almost looks like a painting. And I always love anything in or approaching the fuchsia color family.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on the photo for a larger version. And click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. For posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home