Sunday, August 14, 2011

WINTER CHILL


"Winter Chill" was not in my July 24th exhibit. (After this, I'll only mention my July 24th exhibit if a pic was in it.) There will ultimately be many pix on this blog of the shadows on and from stairs on the grounds where I live. They fascinate me, constantly changing in obvious and subtle ways. The light during various times of the day does wonderful things to the mazes of stairs here, especially on D-Building in which I live. For instance, I have one photo I'll eventually post called "After Escher." It's interesting that although I do not climb any of these stairs (knee and ankle arthritis), I still enjoy use of them as subjects for pix.

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home