Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FOR A BLUE LADY


"For A Blue Lady" was in my exhibit on July 24th. It's one of those I doubt will ever generate much response from others. However, it's one I really like. I've always been a sucker for color and this color gets me for some reason. Especially where it shades into purple as in the upper left. Of course, this blue is completely computer generated. The full photo of this coral/pink rainy rose just did not grab me until I cropped it way down and began fooling with the color.

However, none of this matters much to me today. I'm posting this simply because it expresses my mood -- deeply blue.

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home