Sunday, October 9, 2011

GOOD FENCES


There's something charming about these little cacti, at least to me. That's why I'm posting this picture today. That, and a need to post a less "artsy" one for a change. Well, I also have to admit I'm feeling rather prickly today, so I'm sure that's an influence, too.

The odd thing is I can't recall how those wheel-like ones look from a side-on view, if much different at all. In my defense this photo is two years old and I haven't noticed one of this type of cactus on our grounds recently. That's not to say they aren't here, just that I've not been as "photo hungry" as I used to be. I do still glance at everything I pass, but something has to grab me intensely or the camera stays in my purse. Think this is partly due to my on-going energy and time consuming project of editing or deleting photos as my computer is still over-loaded. (Not to mention I just don't like an awful lot of my old pictures.) At least I'd like to think this is the major influence in how few photos I'm taking these days. And not that vague feeling I have that I've lost my way ... just what am I doing with all this photography and what is it worth, even to me? And my tech skills suck (what's worse, I just can't get myself to do anything about improving them). Ah, well, I did start this post saying I felt prickly today ...

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home