Thursday, October 13, 2011

WARBLING and YAWN!


Welcome! Today starts my switch from a daily post to a weekly one on Thursdays. So, the next post here will be in a week ...

OK, here's another example where my associative eye may be getting me into trouble. "Warbling" looks so much to me like long-necked baby birds trying to sing. I also enjoy all those repeated visual long curves, the textures, and colors. (The colors, by the way, are only slightly "saturated" by computer to bring them out a bit more.) And last but not least, I took "Warbling" in that favorite stand of canna lilies on our grounds. The warblers above are the seeds left after the bright orange blooms are gone. Here's a photo of some in that same stand of cannas in full bloom this past June, titled "Yawn!":


I have mixed feelings about "Yawn!" Though haven't deleted it yet as it gives me a chuckle when I look at it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home